We are looking for an HR/Finance Administrator to join our dynamic team! Candidates should have experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, data entry, time management, attention to detail, organizational skills, Quickbooks, and Microsoft Office, as well as align with our Core Values: Team First, Motivated to Move Forward, & Own Your Role.
- Manage accounts receivable/accounts payable.
- Prepare, track & reconcile ledgers.
- Manage budgets.
- Data entry.
- Assist the HR/Finance Manager with employee-related functions/parties.
- Personal Time Off: 16 hours paid – After 90 Days
- Vacation: 40 hours paid- After 1 year
- Holiday Pay: After 90 days – Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day.
- Simple IRA: up to 3% match
- Health Insurance Benefits: employee premium contribution (1/2 of employee monthly premium)
- Supplementary Insurance Available –Aflac pre-taxed